With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, I felt it was time to roll out some gift guides. You can check out my gift guide for her here.
If you’re having trouble coming up with something to get your man fran, here’s a few options!
- Graphic Commuter Whiskey Cocktails Book
- Grosche French Press
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker
- Bleu de Chanel Cologne
- Brooks Brothers Brushed Cotton Satchel
- Fossil Commuter Hybrid Smartwatch Watch
- Urbanears Plattan II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- APL TechLoom Pro Running Sneakers
- Topman Classic Bomber Jacket
- Waterford Dungarvan Tumbler
- Imperial Barbershop Shaving kit
**This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission from sales made using it. Shopping links like this help support Like the Drum, at no expense to you. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for your support -T
Winds of Jane4 years ago
We don’t do anything on Valentines Day as we feel that it’s way too commercialized. But this is a great gift idea for others who wants to celebrate it.
Timpani4 years ago AUTHOR
Yeah, I understand that. You can and should celebrate love everyday! 🙂 And although this list is branded as a Valentine’s gift guide, they also make for good “just because” gifts.