For me another Coachella has come and gone. This was my second year attending the festival, and it was way better than my first. Last year, my asthma was so triggered I literally couldn’t breathe and missed a lot of the acts I wanted to see trying not to die. Luckily, this year I was able to make it through all three days without having any trouble breathing.
With no asthma holding me back, I was able to fully enjoy this year’s festival. I went with my friend Rachel and her good friend Kevin. We decided to attend weekend one because there’s more surprise guests and the experience isn’t ruined by seeing everyone’s posts. Having gone both weekends, I would definitely recommend attending weekend one. The entrance lines seem to be a tad bit longer but overall it’s a better experience.
I’m definitely happy I went again this year. I saw some great acts and tried lots of yummy food, albeit overpriced. Rachel and Kevin were a blast to go with, and the weekend wouldn’t have been the same without them. On our way home, we were already talking about going again next year and I can’t wait to do it all over again with them.
Who I saw
- The Neighbourhood
- The Weeknd
- Party Favor
- Beyonce (Hands down best performance)
- Portugal. The Man
- Cardi B
- Vance Joy
- Hearing Ryan Tedder sing “Apologize” during Kygo’s set
- Enjoying some glorious crab fries
- SZA bringing out Kendrick Lamar
- People watching and checking out all the awesome fashion
- Seeing Destiny’s Child perform
- Beyonce’s performance as a whole
- Escaping to the really cute American Express Lounge
- Riding the ferris wheel (Although Kevin wasn’t a fan)
Have you attended Coachella before? What was your experience like? Tell me all about it below.
Pingback: A Weekend in Palm Springs — Like the Drum on April 3, 2018