I love my Monos suitcases so much, I decided to get the Monos Metro Duffel Bag as well! The bag comes in a variety of colors, but I decided to go with the black nylon for longevity. If you’ve been thinking about getting a new carry on bag, check out my metro bag unboxing to see if it’s the one for you.
Watch my Monos Metro Duffel Bag Unboxing
*This post contains affiliate links. Which means that if you purchase something after clicking on a link, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Quick Facts About the Metro Duffel Bag (Nylon):
- Comes with the Metro Classic Kit, featuring QuickSnap™
- Metro Kit Dimensions: 8.75″ × 6.75″ × 2″
- Duffel Bag Dimensions: 16.3″ × 11.2″ × 7.2″ without removable Metro Kit
- Duffel Bag is 3lbs with a 22l capacity
- Nylon finish is made with premium nylon twill and features vegan leather accents
- Nylon and vegan leather finishes are water and scratch-resistant
- 15″ laptop compartment
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap and a trolley sleeve passthrough
I recently took this bag with me to Spain and Portugal for an 11-day trip and it was perfect. I love the fact that I can pack the front kit with my flying essentials and then detach it from the main duffel. This allowed me to store the main duffel in the above-head compartment and freed up my foot space under the seat. In the scenarios where I couldn’t store it above head, it was still convenient to have my essentials in the seat pocket and then not have to dig around in the bag looking for my lip balm, headphones, etc.
I would definitely recommend this duffel bag if you’re looking for a new carry on.
Leave a Comment