The Madrid travel vlog is up!
I spent 2 days in Madrid during my 10 day trip to Spain and Portugal, and filmed a little vlog along the way. We visited many sports around Madrid and also did a day trip to Toledo.
I hope you enjoy the video, and if you do, make sure to give the video a thumbs up! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to watch all my future travel vlogs and videos. The rest of this trip will be coming out over the next few weeks.
Also, let me know how I can improve my vlogs. Would you like budget breakdowns? More details about the places I’m visiting like historical and fun facts? Let me know! I’m always looking to improve and make better content.
Watch my Madrid Travel Vlog
Places visited in the vlog
- Royal Palace of Madrid
- Mercado de San Miguel
- Cafe Rua – Bocadillos de Calamares
- Botin – Oldest restaurant in the world
- Salmon Guru – fun cocktails
- Tabloa 1908 – Flamenco Show
- Bel Mondo
- Toledo Cathedral (Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo)
- Toledo TrainVision
- Ermita “Mezquita” del Cristo de la Luz
- Iglesia de San Ildefonso (Iglesia de los Jesuitas)
- Convento de San Antonio de Padua
- Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca (Sinagoga de Santa María La Blanca)
- Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes (Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes)
More Madrid Content:
- Madrid Travel Guide: The Best 2 Days in Madrid Itinerary
- Madrid Food Guide: Personal Recommendations and Other Options
- How to: The Best Madrid to Toledo Day Trip Itinerary
Leave a Comment